The spring and summer wedding season is fast-approaching, and we know there are lots of brides out there spending hours and hours planning every fun and creative wedding detail.
As usual, we’re here to help, and we’re filling a Pinterest board with our finds for unique, budget-friendly, DIY weddings. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Surprise your guests with fun temporary tattoos as favors. Create a custom design that includes the bride & groom’s names and wedding date. Or, give your guests something to smile about and set the party mood with custom tattoos bearing the message “I had a blast at (Katie and Patrick)’s wedding bash!” (insert your names here). Distribute the tattoo favors by placing a tattoo at each guest’s dinner seat, or set up a temporary tattoo “parlor” station with water and small towels.
- Photo booths are a popular trend at wedding receptions. Provide your custom temporary tattoos, or a variety of themed temporary tattoos, as fun and affordable “props” for your photo booth. Temporary tattoos are props that guests can gladly wear home
- Brides are always looking for cute and creative ways to wear their “something blue.” We’ve heard ideas that range from carrying a blue handkerchief around the bouquet to writing special notes in blue on the bottom of wedding shoes. Our idea: use temporary tattoos as your “something blue.” Show your love with your groom’s name or your wedding date in a blue temporary tattoo. And, save extra “something blue” tattoos to wear as a happy memory of your wedding day on anniversaries to come.
- We have also heard from many brides who used temporary tattoos as fun favors and activities at other wedding-related events: bridal showers, engagement parties, and, of course, bachelorette parties.
- Celebrate your wedded bliss and let everyone know you’re newlyweds by sporting custom “Just Married” tattoos on your honeymoon.
Order your custom wedding tattoos – for your guests, your bridesmaids, or yourself – at tattoosales.com. Use code BLOG15 for 15% off your order. And, take advantage of our everyday free shipping on every order.
Looking for more wedding ideas? Browse our past wedding posts: